TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have a costom interior that they painted themselfs??i would like to see some pics.
thanks Austin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
I have painted mine as well there are pics on my cardomain page the link in in my sig..
 

·
CEO, WT Club
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
Pics in link in sig.

-Joel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
black with silver stripes.. on the center console only until spring.... and i painted a few knobs... i liek it. i'll get pics up later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
yours is the one with all teh tan... right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
sorry. dumb question... lol.. i remember asking now about that leather wheel wrap... you gonna paint/dye the wheel at all? IMo the black is a little obtrusive.
 

·
Who is John Galt?
Joined
·
6,476 Posts
sinhumane said:
sorry. dumb question... lol.. i remember asking now about that leather wheel wrap... you gonna paint/dye the wheel at all? IMo the black is a little obtrusive.
Going to put in either an FR500 wheel or black t-bird wheel, then dye the cougar airbag black.

If I have some downtime (read: about a week) and extra money (most any money from a summer job is already budgeted into another project and school) I'm going to finish dying/painting the interior and get some black carpet in there.
 

·
CEO, WT Club
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
Ryan, any chance you can score me some of that blue lighting gel? I have gotten a few blue sheets myself, and can never get it to come out like yours. It's always a really light color. Hook me up! :) BTW, car is lookin' good.

-Joel
 

·
Who is John Galt?
Joined
·
6,476 Posts
GODSPEED said:
Ryan, any chance you can score me some of that blue lighting gel? I have gotten a few blue sheets myself, and can never get it to come out like yours. It's always a really light color. Hook me up! :) BTW, car is lookin' good.

-Joel
D'oh, I'll try and catch my roommate tonight (if he'll stick around here long enough before running off again) and see if he can grab a couple pieces that are getting ready to be "retired".

EDIT: BTW, you wouldn't be saying she was looking good right now if you saw her . . . muddy "roads", salt, and not a bath since the beginning of January. :eek:
 

·
CEO, WT Club
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
D'oh, I'll try and catch my roommate tonight (if he'll stick around here long enough before running off again) and see if he can grab a couple pieces that are getting ready to be "retired".

EDIT: BTW, you wouldn't be saying she was looking good right now if you saw her . . . muddy "roads", salt, and not a bath since the beginning of January. :eek:
Yeah I hear ya. My Bird is in dire need of a wash too. Watch that salt and shiz... my car has some rust issues now, cause of it. Undercoating/rustproofing is WORTH it!

-Joel
 

·
CEO, WT Club
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
D'oh, I'll try and catch my roommate tonight (if he'll stick around here long enough before running off again) and see if he can grab a couple pieces that are getting ready to be "retired".
Any luck?

-Joel
 

·
CEO, WT Club
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
Sounds good man, just shoot me a PM when you get back, I'm gonna go ahead and order those other LED bulbs from the other thread and see what I can do.:)

-Joel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
i tried the sharpie trick with mine... ended up destroying the face... so i'm ordering a new face.. and i need to know wtf this stage lighting gel crap is!!!! lol
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top