TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys im going to be needing to paint my car do to an accident i had gottin into. i want to see some paint jobs on some cars. i have a few ideas what color i want to go with.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
pm modbird. his is sick!

·
Registered
513 Posts
As soon as mine is done getting painted, I still have about a month until I get it
back. I am just trying to have it done in time for SB4.
I will try to get something posted when it is done.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
A Stock color or something totally unique/not native to a T-Bird?

Jay

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I'm thinking "two tone" for my car...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
tinman_72 said:
I'm thinking "two tone" for my car...
http://members.tccoa.com/tinman/new_paint/dream_tbird.jpgQUOTE]

I think that looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
SVT2888 said:
Try Jaguar Racing Green!
http://www.perrys.co.uk/used-photos/huge/Y/F/YF03CJK.jpg

It looks great when light shines on it.

Hey, thanks a bunch man. I was looking for a color to keep my car green but give a little extra something. Whenever it is I plan on getting it painted that is (probably years from now). But I would still keep the bottom silver. I think it would be sweet with that green on it.
:)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Shawn40th said:
Hey, thanks a bunch man. I was looking for a color to keep my car green but give a little extra something. Whenever it is I plan on getting it painted that is (probably years from now). But I would still keep the bottom silver. I think it would be sweet with that green on it.
:)
When I went to the L.A. autoshow a few years ago every Jag was that color. I was awe struck to say the least. It just looked so good!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im thinkin black with the matilac flakes in it. does anyone have a picture with a cougar/t-bird that color.

·
Registered
84 Posts
mine is ocean pearl on top (looks something like mystic cobra paint) and silver on the bottom... it looks sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts