TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had several sets of these made a couple of years ago. They work good and you will notice more vibration.

This set is not finished, to finish them you can use a threaded rod and jamb nuts on either side, loctite everything together and they work great. This is how I assembled them on my car. You could also tap the hole and use studs on either side. These should work on any v8 car, I do not think the v8 and v6 are interchangeable.

I am looking for $75 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are aluminum and they weigh 1lb 12.5oz. Are you asking about what type of aluminum, because I am not sure I still have that info?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ok, not be THAT GUY asking the stupid questions...

So we just replace the rubber bushings in our existing mounts with these things?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, these completely replace the stock mounts, you will have to use a threaded rod or tap the holes for a stud to mount them. You will notice some more vibration but not a great deal.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, if somebody was interested in becoming an AMSOIL Preferred Customer it costs $20 and I will send you the mounts for signing up. Just trying to get creative so I can get rid of them.

Preferred Customers save 25% on all AMSOIL products.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts