TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
dale jr

He's my pick at The Daytona 500 tommorow. I'd rather see a ford win, but if he keeps running like he has been I don't see anyone beating him.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
His luck has to run out sometime. Todd Bodine is starting near the front, Jr. will feel Todd's Full rath just like Jimmy Vasser did in the Busch race.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'd like to see Jr's alternator quit :)

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
SupaCpe94 said:
Obviously ya'll are to caught up in Ford and dont realize that Chevys rule the track. Why doesnt every1 stop being biased and give the drivers credit for what they do.

Jay
I realize that the Chevy's rule NASCAR.... but I'm not an Earnhardt Jr. fan... GO JEFF!!! YAY!!!!! :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
I cannot understand why people dislike Jeff Gordon so much. Either way, he is a great driver, 4 time winston cup champion and like 60+ wins. That is not from just being lucky.

Cup

·
Registered
659 Posts
you think he isn't gay?

did you ever see the way he hugged ray evernham????????

JEFF GORDON'S GHEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JEFF GORDONS GAY!!!

MIKE

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Its not that I am caught up in Ford, I just hate seeing one driver dominate all the time, makes things boring. I am a big Martin fan, but I would quit watching if he won every race, it just wouldn't be interesting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I completely understand where your comin from man. It would be boring. All iwas sayin is why is every1 dissin on Jr cuz his alternator quit on him. Isnt that part of the game? Its a car things go wrong when they shouldnt every1 who owns a Tbird should know that one. And another thing the reason DEI is so dominate at restrictor plate rases is cuz look who owned the company!! Dale Sr all time winninest driver at Daytona. Only reason Richard Petty has more wins is because when he started they used to race like 4 times a week. Dale Sr made nascar what it is today and Jr is following in his footsteps. He will never be Dale Sr but he will make his own legend like at Talledega 3 straight thats something to look at.

Jay

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
IMO NASCAR is boring. I watch from time to time, but in general.... I give it a :thumbsd: . It was cool back in the day when they like, had cars that resembled what it was supposed to be. I would rather watch Nascar classics than live televised races anyday

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Wow...this made me think about a Nascar race I went to a couple of months ago in Homestead (Miami)...

Junior blew a valve spring not halfway into the race, and me and my dad were completely surrounded by Earnhardt fans...

It's not that I have a problem with him, I am just not a fan. It was absolutely hilarious to hear them whine all day.

Let me tell you something though, those cars are LOUD when they blow a spring. I thought a normal car was loud but it doesn't compare to what Jr's car sounded like.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts