TCCoA Forums banner

61 - 80 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
blue92 said:
Evening of the 15th beer & bbq (byol) in the hotel courtyard (Studio 6 11901 Pavilion Boulevard in Austin, Tx. off Hwy 183) should start around 7:30pm till when ever. Morning of the 16th HEB parking lot at 620 & 2769 (some maps have this as 2679) at 10am, this intersection is just a few blocks west of 620 & 183 in northwest Austin.

I think the Texas chapter of the TCCoA should make this an annual Texas meet. We crazy fordbastards formally (lsshoc) have been having the spring run and gtg in Austin on the 3rd weekend of April for the past 3 years, the sping run in Austin has been a tradition for the lsshoc since 1993.

But before there was no set date and everyone was always having problems with scheduling. So I came up with a set date then instead of everyone trying to fit the run into their schedules they now could make their schedules work around the runs. I think the same holds true for the Texas chapter of the TCCoA if you all knew a year in advance that there was a annaul meet coming up in Austin you all could work your work/life schedules around the annual meet. And it would end up a bigger and bigger meet as time goes on. Just my 2¢. :D :zbounce: :ztoohot:
After Taxes celibration. Hmm knocks me out of my midnight run to Dallas. Now there is a Fun Run :D

Austin is sure central location. Will give serious thought. Now back to taxes. :(

PS: For those of us who wait till last minute we could just deliver them direct to IRS or local P.O. down there, or up there or sideways, diagonal or where ever you live. :confused:

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
OK DFW

The Meet at the Lake pt 2 is over... time to move on to JUNE... How about a Saturday evening at a local restaurant or SONIC... say JUNE 25th

WHO'S UP FOR IT?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Mee too, but you know how about a tailgate hot dog cook out at a drag strip. I'll bring the grill. I "LIKED" getting on a "for real" track. Still have the V11 on my side glass. Heck 1/8 mile safe enough for training wheel drivers like me.:D.

Oh, forgot. Dave how about we have a fix your car night? cook out. Better yet we need a good diagnistic dude and maybe you and him come over and maybe we can canibilize one of mine to get your running right. I don't know what I am doing or would say bring it over Monday if your off. Of course I could pull some parts and we just swap things to see if that fixes it. If it doesn't have points in a distributor I can't help much. Old.

But I will go along with anything decided on. Not sure I made much sense. Y'all decide 'cause I am insane.

PS: I am in Grapevine all next week hold up in a hotel for a show. Got a guy in from CA. If next week let me know and we can come for dinner. Give us something to do to stay out of trouble.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am crazy

Focus said:
OK DFW

The Meet at the Lake pt 2 is over... time to move on to JUNE... How about a Saturday evening at a local restaurant or SONIC... say JUNE 25th

WHO'S UP FOR IT?
Sonic sounds cool. Involves our cars. What did you have in mind Dave? I should read the whole post before I jump. Crazy lately.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey

There's a sonic in Tyler :D I want to come, but I'll have to see what the schedule brings.

Getting the mark viii back soon the paint is almost done so I'm going to be eager to show it off.

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
Until September or I get my front license plate attached, I think I'll avoid podunk towns... stopped twice in a week filled my quota for be pulled over, once in each Bird... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, maybe I spoke too soon. HB3540 at one point included verbage that the state would only issue one plate beginning Sept. 1, 2005 and would not require display of two plates on other vehicles after that date. Going back and looking I cannot tell if it was approved or if it still contained that language at the end. We shall see. I apologize I should have checked more before posting that here.

·
Registered
368 Posts
sooo

what have we scheduled? Or have we. I'm eager to get out of the house. So let me know what we can put together. Let's make it somewhere on the east side of Dallas. I'd like to be closer than two hours from the action.

Justin

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
Well, Saturday June 25th is the plan for a DFW meet.

Sonic was just a suggestion... maybe we'd prefer an indoor eatery with AC? Afternoon or evening? I'm definitely up for the Eastern side of Dallas.... There's a new Snuffer's overlooking Lake Ray Hubbard in Rockwall if that sounds better?

If you want to meet on June 25th, you had better speak up... Thus far there hasn't been alot of interest, maybe we want to postpone till late July?

Expressed Interest in attending:
Focus
Blubird
97Quadcam
DougFranklin
ANYONE ELSE!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
well

I'm in but a company in Wyoming wants to fly the wife out for an interview. I may be going with her. If I don't then I'm in. I'll know more monday.

Justin

·
Registered
368 Posts
well

I'm in for the snuffer's in Rockwall. Of course I'd like to have driving directions to get there. Or If you guys want to meet closer to Tyler I wouldn't oppose.

Where's Dave? You're the chapter president where should we meet. Be decisive. :D

61 - 80 of 254 Posts