TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in montreal when that happen.... i was heading back in new-brunswick...

trafic was going at 60km/h when the second car in front of me slam the brake casue hes been cut off by someone then the car in front of me slam the brake at the last second and he hit the car in front then when i realized what going on im already in is ***!!!!!!!! damnit

·
Registered
145 Posts
o man.....that sucks....is there any real damage besides the hood and front clip(radiator, etc)?
hope all goes well w/ insurance

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
What was it like when the airbags went off? Are they loud? did they hit you? if so did it hurt? Did they damage the dash at all when they blew (other then the obivous airbag moudule front cover damage) Is it true that the "collapsable" steering column "collapses" when the bag blows?

Earl

P.S. I hope your okay :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i just wanna know if you fuel pump cut off switch turned off your fuel pump. Also, did your seat backs lock up causing you to use the emergency release on the backs?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heu well the only damage is the hood, front bumper but i can fix it really easely, 2 headlight and corner, i will replace the hood and headlight with 96-97 i guess if i can find those.

ho and the bar that hold the radiator and the hood latch is **** up! so the hood stick in the air like you can see

so that gona cost me a bit hehe

well the air bag didnt hurt me cause i was going juste under 50 km/h and i cant really tell you if the air bag are lound or not cause the horn got stick on now! so i need to find a way to fixe that! and the flashing airbag in the dash....
and whats the best way to cut the air bag? just with a knife i guess

no the fuel pump didnt shut off and neither the reat seat

im gona paint my car black or dark blue almost black gona bee cool
cya
phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts