TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
who cares. Besides shes got 100 less pounds of advantage on her side. Thats not fair. They say it equals a 1mph gain over the rest of the field every lap.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
She could have won it if it hadn't been for a few problems. The engine kill in the pits, the tire rub about 2/3's of the way through the race, and the wreck that took out her front wing. All that and she STILL took 4th!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
CobraRThunder said:
who cares. Besides shes got 100 less pounds of advantage on her side. Thats not fair. They say it equals a 1mph gain over the rest of the field every lap.

Starting to sound like robby gordon :)

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I was pullin' for her. I was surprised to see the host of Spike TV's PowerBlock running an Indy car and that other series she runs. I think once she gets a little more experience, she'll be a threat.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
CobraRThunder said:
100 pounds? You need to meet some of these drivers someday. I could sneeze and wipe
out about 1/2 a dozen of them for the most part. They (like jockeys) tend to be small.
I raced open wheel cars weighing in at 235lbs. and was far and away the biggest driver
around the circuit. I would venture a guess (educated) and say most male drivers are in
the 140lb range.

·
8,239 Posts
I watched the race with a few of my buds, and we all determined that it would be hotter for her to drive one of us around in a ferrari street car than to actually get with her.

It was freggin amazing that she led so many laps. thumbsup to my spiketv host.

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Way to go Danica!
Dang, so if it was a guy only weighing like 100 pounds would there be so much of a controversy? Why dont some of the fellas get on a workout plan and lose some weight and they could have a better advantage over some of the others as well. I seem to think alot of guys got a problem with chicks doing the same things guys do-and alot of times better as well.
Oh well, thats why you gotta have the who cares attitude and do ya thing!

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
CobraRThunder said:
thats nothing to cry about. if the other drivers feel like she has an advantage they should go on a diet and hit the gym, otherwise they need to quit their b*tching. Danica is hot and she can drive her a$$ off. i'd definitly PIIHB.

i like all the pics but this one is my favorite:

Frank

1 - 20 of 23 Posts