TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Took me a few minutes but I found them:

These two images are the reason I stuck with a cast iron diff and used a cobra diff girdle and such. Aluminum is great for weight, but its strength and resistance to shearing/cracking is no where near cast iron/steel. The Cougar takes clutch drops with no problem. I did a 1st-2nd shift rolling burnout today and she went straight as an arrow!

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Basic question- when you painted the interior, did you brush it or mask everything and spray? And what paint did you use?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Made seat brackets this week. Got stock manual passenger seat brackets and modified them. Welded and gusseted them. These seats weight about 39 lbs a price. Fully slide front to rear. Comfortable too! Used stock female seat belts attached great too. Thinking the power driver seat was about 52 lbs. so little weight savings!
Some pics where before the carpet cleaning and painting the brackets

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Once cleaned up they do match really good !

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Does anyone make or homemade radio, climate switch, and vmm delete panels?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
In the middle of installing wideband gauge and got delete panels for the heater and radio controls and went to start the car and the heater is on full blast? Car has digital temp control. How do I make it so it's no longer blowing?

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Not trying to be sarcastic- but what about unplugging the blower?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
That is what I may end up doing intell I pull the dash and clean up behind it. Plug location?

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Behind the glove box.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
-Got blower figuared out.

-Don said he doesn't need for the tuning but I may want to hook up one of the wires from my wideband the PIP signal wire on the pcm. Can someone point me in the right direction were/color of this wire

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I feel as if the "search" function isn't as good as it used to be ?! Works great for me over at sccoa. Anyone else feel this way?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Got a set of 26/10/15s for my fan blades m/t et drags

Attachments

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
I feel as if the "search" function isn't as good as it used to be ?! Works great for me over at sccoa. Anyone else feel this way?
I always felt that I had to start the search from the active topics page. If I used the search box from other places on the site, or used it while looking at previously generated results, I got weak info. It sounds crazy, but maybe I'm not the only one who noticed this...

When will you be hitting the drag strip? What times are you expecting?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Not sure when I'll get to go but just expecting to make a pass over 80mph this time. Due to gears and no tune like I have in the past

21 - 40 of 66 Posts