TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it tonight and it was amazing! Heath did an awesome job and I might even say better then Nicholson. Oh and anyone who sees it look out for the t-bird in the first few minutes.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I saw it tonight and it was amazing! Heath did an awesome job and I might even say better then Nicholson. Oh and anyone who sees it look out for the t-bird in the first few minutes.
It was good and now I know why everyone is upset that Heath is no longer with us. I saw that bird and my girlfriend smacked me for pointing it rather loudly.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
I freaked out about that Tbird.

Heath was a great Joker, better than Jack IMO
BUT, at the time, nothing could outshine nickleson as the joker.....the movie was originally 'posed to be called the Joker.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Lol I saw the T-Bird and told all my friends and they told me to shut up :(

·
Registered
321 Posts
I heard that nicholson had talked to heath before he took the part sayin how this character was a very dark one and be careful when portraying him try not to get to into him it will f u up i guess nicholson had a few issues after playin him , then i guess it was said that ledger drew into the chracter alot and he was in therapy and sht for playin the role .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts