TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to punch something....I can't figure out how in the hell you reply in a thread. I have created a user name and everything, but I don't see where you click on to Reply to anything. The only thing I see is to create a new thread!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah..just so I don't sound crazy:
I'm talking about the eastthunderclubrolling w/e forum those idiots are on.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
But in all fairness, you are not one of my customers though are you?
I am really hoping that it doesn't turn into a fight and that those in control of the board will allow people to state their case on any and all dealings with me, good or bad.

I just want the truth to come out. Thats all. Right now that isn't possible if people can't post in the thread.

Darrin

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I don't think the thread is locked as such, but it does seem that they have control over who is permitted to post in threads.

Like that thread about me. John and Jake are the only ones that can post in it from what I can tell.

Yup, kinda unfair ain't it?

Actually its exactly the type of thing that they claim other people do. Huh, imagine the irony in that...

Some grand excuse is forthcoming I am quite sure.

Its that pot and kettle thing all over again. Nothing ever changes. LOL

Darrin

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I am going to punch something....I can't figure out how in the hell you reply in a thread. I have created a user name and everything, but I don't see where you click on to Reply to anything. The only thing I see is to create a new thread!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah..just so I don't sound crazy:
I'm talking about the eastthunderclubrolling w/e forum those idiots are on.

this should have been done using a pm not in the misc forum. it has nothing to do with tccoa.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
this should have been done using a pm not in the misc forum. it has nothing to do with tccoa.
True, but this thread does point out a big problem that would otherwise have been used toward the gain of others.

I can hear the laughter now "Yeah, let him talk to himself."

Very funny indeed.

If I or anyone else posts anything here that isn't in lines with their thinking then it will be dismissed as biased because of the forum.

I was hoping to take away that advantage for everyone. What better place for this discussion than on the home forum of the person making the false claims?

Wouldn't want to risk the chance of being discredited in your own forum now. Can't have that...

Because of the inherent problem of my post being on that board and linking to this one then I am sure it will be deleted or some other sort of censure put on it. My links to posts here in that thread are meant to open a door and let in a little light.

Darrin

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then delete it.
There are a lot worse things posted.

Darrin, you're right I'm not one of your customers...(yet:D ), but I'm just so sick of their childish activity.
Let's just go out on a limb here and say ONE of the things they said was true, is that seriously the most important thing going on in their life? Don't they have ANYTHING else going on? How OLD are they? Very Rhetorical.

It's just driving me nuts, and I'm not even apart of it.

·
Super Moderator
10,414 Posts
I will be a customer, as soon as my income tax check comes back...

I want to get jmod parts, including a new valve body for my 4r70w.

Darrin, Anybody who has ever kept up with this board has seen what kind of help you have given people over the years.

And have seen what kind of guys these other losers are. I've never seen them help out a newbie with a problem, just post some stupid bragging or whiny comment about conspiracies, or giving someone flack about some imagined BS.

This brings to mind an Eminem song, don't remember the name....

"Little girls, why do you act this way?..."

He was writing about another band giving him the same kind of whiny bs...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.