TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok, im sure we have all had them. But the one i had the other night was the worst ever.

My date was really reluctant for me to bring my truck (she was in a car accident in one before or something) so she really relaly wanted me to bring my car. I was on E and i figured i woudl get gas after i picked her up. My car has no tire tread in the rear. she kept on telling me that her driveway was steep but it was plowed (from the excessive snow) . So later on im right at her driveway and this thing is a beast. 45 degree angle i bet and it was snoooooowy. I slowly turn up her driveway and i got about half way up there and just stopped. So i go for another run with some speed and get sbout 2/3 of the way. A third run was taken and i get about half way up it and just say ef it and put the parking break on and put it in park (without turning it off) I walk alittle up and she comes out and says let me get my coat, so i turn around and see my bird drifting down her driveway.. I panic and run after my car and i get in it whiles its still moving and turn the wheel and it goes straight into a ditch. A very big ditch at that.. my driver side rear tire is actually off the ground. So after about a minute of cussing i get out adn close the door to inspect the damage... bad idea... my door locked on me... so im sitting there with my car running out of gas and me locked out. So after MUCH cussing i ask her to take my back to my place to get a spare set of keys and a can of gas. So we get that and on the way back to her place there are these 2 old ladies w/ a flat tire. So i told my date to go and get my car out and i'll fix their tire. So i get the car jacked up right in front of this guys house and he ends up coming home and says he needs in his house... im like can you wait 10 mins? and he's like no.. so i have to bring the car back down so they can pull forward then bring it back so i can jack it back up.. ok thats done.. then i look for the tire iron.... they dont have one. i end up knocking on doors looking for a tire iron until i find one. I finally get the tire changed and the flat tire was BALD. The steel was showing through. So my date comes and picks me up and my car is still in her ditch. I put the gas in the tank and we waited for her uncle to come pull me out. the most embarassing moment of my life... surprisingly she still wanted to go out. but still.. i will never, ever rule out fallign into a ditch. I knwo you will all laugh at this, but it may done day happen to you!! :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
think it's time for some new tires =)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
She is the hottest girl i have ever gone out with. She made my jaw drop when I first saw her. We went out the night after too, but she is stuck on some other guy so oh well. I havent found any damage to the car yet. The CE light came on after i got pulled out so i disconnected the battery for a few minutes and i havent had time to start her up to find out if that fixed it. But yea, now i have to wash it all over again. Oh and the low coolant light came on, but the level was high.. grrr

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmm...nice story, i had a few laughs. but don't feel too bad, atleast you had a date to go out with. the closest thing to a date i've had in 2 years was bringing my sc to a car wash, ha ha ha. good luck to you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts