TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the parents of young ones and future parents.
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 9:04 AM
Subject: behavior modification
Dear Abby;

My grandchild is not well behaved and my daughter has forbidden me to spank him when I baby-sit. However, I have found that if I take him for a ride in the car he usually calms down and is very good for the rest of the day. I am including a picture of him.

Click here for picture

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
"I don't believe in spanking children.. I believe that waving the gun around gets the same job done" - Bill Engvall (I believe so anyway)

Nice picture too. Although, working in a grocery store, I do see kids every day that deserve a good butt kicking. There's alot of kids that I want to drop-kick across the bagging station.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Melon said:
There's alot of kids that I want to drop-kick across the bagging station.
I'd almost pay to see that :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally by Denis Leary
"I got good kids, I love my kids. I'm trying to bring them up the right way. I'm not spanking them; I find I don't have to spank them. I find that waving the gun around pretty much gets the same job done! Because they are trying to kill me, they are..."

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Ok - I couldn't remember who it was. Didn't think it was Bill Engvall, but he was the first that came to mind. Denis Leary is awesome - would love to see him live.

And if I could actually drop-kick a kid in the bagging station and not lose my job or get sued by the parents, I'd do it. Or atleast be able to go up and slap boh the parent and the kid. The kid for not shutting up and the parent for letting his/her kid scream, yell, and generally annoy everyone else in the store :D

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts