·
Registered
2,176 Posts
fairgorunds????

How much to get in??

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I might be able to go Sunday but Saturday is Roger's house that engine and trans need's to get in!!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
air show

Hey Roger. I went to the air show yesterday but I didn't see you anywhere. It was a last minute kind of thing and I'm glad I went.....it was awesome !! I haven't been to it in years. I liked the very end......what were they called..... Ten sticke of dynomite ?? that was the best ! I'm gonna work on uploading photo's to my photobucket.....here's a good one as a sample:

·
Registered
229 Posts
hey.....what did I do wrong that the inage doesn't automatically appear in the thread ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
ok, that's why I didn't see ya. I got there around 12:30 and by the time I made it all the way to the air field it was probably 1:30. It was a great show. I didn't have any problem with traffic. It slowed up a bit on I-94 just before the north river road exit......but it only took 15 min. from there before I was parked. Then when I left I stuck around till almost 5:30 taking pictures once most of the crowd cleared out and there was no traffic at all when I left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts