TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have any experience selling or buying from him?

I sent him some money ($140) , for a part, a couple of weeks ago, but he has not returned my phone call, nor acknowledged my PM's. I spoke with a relative of his, and was told he would call me back later that night.

Has been a few days now, and no response.

Hopefully, not another deal gone sour.

Would appreciate any help.................

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
I bought a trak lok unit from him. 2-3 weeks after paying and no replys to pms or emails, I finally emailed/pm'd him and said if I dont get a response then i'm calling the credit card company/paypal/etc. 2 days later I got a UPS tracking number. But of coarse the gears whine and there is a bad axle seal :rolleyes: Asked him about those, and I havn't heard a word from him about it yet.

His aol username is df19638 so you can see when he comes online with AOL instant messenger (quite often). I really doubt its his kids/wife (dunno if he has kids or is married) because usually you would make another account for someone else.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the information.

I sent him a bank certified money order that is as traceable as a regular check.

Just need the exhaust piece that I paid for.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
i bought an 8.8 pumpkin and 3.73s from him back around christmas. he was kind of slow to reply to my emails/PMs, but it was the holidays so i assume he was busy. it took a little more than a month for me to get my parts after i sent him payment, which also was a money order.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm waiting for a reply from Decy too. Looks like he hasn't checked his PM's in a while. I just sent him an email, hopefully he'll respond to that. I bought a rebuilt trak-lok unit from him. It seems he's dealt with a lot of people here and some even recommended him, so I'm hoping he's just been busy and haven't checked his PM's.

-Leo

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally received the three-piece cat unit today.

Looks almost brand new !

I would recommend him to anyone considering a purchase.

Just wish he would communicate better.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NRL:

PM me if you want his name, address, and phone number.

I have a feeling he is just a busy guy.

His packaging job on the exhaust piece was excellent, and he had to have taken some time/thought to package it the way he did. It wasn't just thrown into a single box, and he added material to protect it from flopping around and getting damaged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts