TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happens when you delete a thread that has a tonne of replies to it? Is the whole thread lost or just the replies by the user. I am asking as though it was a thread I had started!

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is what I thought, I have a thread that won't die!

I don't want to delete it but it never leaves the front page. I would appreciate having that thread locked so that it does die like other threads.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Which thread?

Ask the moderator of the forum or J-Rob/JT/Sir William to lock it.

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
96 Tbird VS 2000 Gran Prix in the racing and kills forum.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
J-Rob said:

personally, i see no reason to lock it or delete it. the reasons why its still where it is are pretty obvious.
Close the poll then and it will stop. :tongue:

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I am the one bumping it, I don't mean too. I haven't viewed the thread since Halloween. My question was raised after seeing the thread in the 2nd spot and that the thread is always on the first page where other threads that haven't been replied to in the same amount of time are on page 3.

I know when I replied to it tonight that it was going to be a top thread. I agree that me wanting the thread to die is not a valid reason to lock it, it is just that thread is no longer being discussed, why is it always being bumped.

I can't control that poll, or I would have shut it off on Halloween.

I apologize for making a deal out of this!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Everytime someone votes it put's it back at the top. The poll has been closed now though so it will dissapear now unless people just keep blabbing.

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you!!!!

Guys, thanks for closing that poll.

The only reason I wanted that thread to die is that no one was discussing it. It just started to bother me seeing that thread continuously being bumped up for no apparant reason. I didn't realize voting in a poll bumped them TTT.

Anyway, it is over with now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts