TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There apparently isn't enough interest in these for me to continue to produce them.

I currently have three sets of Delrin LCA Bushings and one set of Delrin Knuckle Bushings in stock, and after that I'm probably done.

I also have three pairs of Mark VIII aluminum LCA's (two without any bushings and one with stock bushings), if anyone is interested in those.

Also available is one pair of rebuilt Knuckles with Delrin bushings and new bearings installed.

If you want one of the remaining sets, let me know soon.

·
Registered
789 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
680 Posts
I bought one of everything! Fast follow up, prompt shipping, and great products. Doug even found me a spare set of torx bolts for my Aluminum MK8 LCA to spindle mounting! I highly recommend doing business with him!

Thanks again Doug, you are the man!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought one of everything! Fast follow up, prompt shipping, and great products. Doug even found me a spare set of torx bolts for my Aluminum MK8 LCA to spindle mounting! I highly recommend doing business with him!

Thanks again Doug, you are the man!
I'm glad to help and glad that you're pleased with your order.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The sale is over, and I'm about done with these.

I currently have enough hardcoat anodized spacers in stock to make 3 LCA Kits and 2 Knuckle Kits.

It takes quite a bit of both time and money to make a batch of spacers, so unless interest picks up quite a bit, I'm not going to invest either.

Better get them while you can.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Would you make them if I ordered a certain amount in the future? Whatever number of sets that may be.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would you make them if I ordered a certain amount in the future? Whatever number of sets that may be.
Anything's possible, but who can predict the future?

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Anything's possible, but who can predict the future?
I can... a little .....but thats beside any point I need to make here just dont go and croak on me(sorry had to say it cause that would stop any dealings with you for sure) in the near future and Ill be quite interested in giving you some business in fact as much as it takes to get one of everything. You look like a real professional grade act so when the time comes Id love to take advantage of anything you offer.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've decided to make another batch of Delrin Bushing Kits that should be available to ship near the end of February.

The pricing on a complete kit, for Mark VIII LCA's and Knuckles is $625 shipped (lower 48).

Kits for stock Thunderbird LCA's will also be available on a build to order basis.

I will offer pre-order pricing of $575 for anyone who pays via PayPal personal or Cashier's Check before February 25th. Please PM me if you wish to order.

Also available:

Mark VIII LCA's with Delrin Bushings installed and the required Torx bolts and nuts - $475 shipped (lower 48)

Rebuilt Knuckles with Delrin Bushings installed and new Timken bearings (no hubs) - $475 shipped (lower 48)

·
Registered
101 Posts
$475!!!!!! I wish i would have waited....instead of paying $600....lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ahh okay my bad, bump for good seller :D and well worth the money.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Just wanna say that Doug is an excellent guy to deal with. Great communication with updates. I just received my Mark VIII LCA's with Delrin bushings and a set of tall spring perches and everything looks top notch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts