TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have seen Demolition Man (with Stalone(sp?)) - Did anyone get the 3 seashells thing ???

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah, thats how you "clean yourself up" i guess, i dont think we are really supposed to understand it, to far into the future.

frank

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
JJanney said:
And hamburgers are made of rat.
Already are if you happen to eat at arby's :zpuke:

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
GreenBird said:

Already are if you happen to eat at arby's :zpuke:

Uh... WTF..

I love Arby's..... please tell me you're just making this up...

I think my stomach just gave a bad lurch......... :zpuke:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
A) Arby's does not sell hamburgers.
B) Arby's roast beef is not made of rats.

·
Registered
573 Posts
A) Arby's does not sell hamburgers.
B) Arby's roast beef is not made of rats.
Of course not. Everyone knows that Arby's uses cat not rat. :eek:

jk- I like Arby's too.

It is cow, isn't it....?

Peter M.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
it was 100% Beef when I worked there.

Not saying it wasn't Beef hooves, intestine etc.. just that it was 100% Beef

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
The Arby's I ate at was on the north shore of lake ontario. The menu said "hamburger" but it tasted like pork, and was this weird grey color. I fed it to the dog after the first bite.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
That "hamburger" must be something that Arby's does on it's own. Are you sure it was the franchise? Or are you thinking of Hardees, cause they used to really suck.

Here is their menu and "nutritional information" http://www.arbys.com/arb06.html

·
Registered
209 Posts
Take my advice, whenever you eat at a restaurant don't think about what is going on behind the scenes. I work for the phone company and have done work at hundreds of restaurants. I have seen fast food joints that were infested with roaches and rats and I have seen places that you can't get out of without dropping $100 for a meal for two that had rats as big as cats. If you think about what may be happening to your food you will not be able to eat it. Not to mention there are people who handle your food in some of these places that have diseases worse than anything you could get from a rat crapping in your burger, no matter what the meat may be. Just eat it and hope your local health inspector isn't too corrupt.
GUN

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
speaking of...a friend and i split a White Castle Crave Case for dinnera couple weeks ago. 15 white castles each. i had diarrheal tendencies for 3 days. though i am not new to this, it made me curious to look up the definition in the dictionary:

di·ar·rhe·a also di·ar·rhoe·a
n.
Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder.

distress and disorder is right.

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
ZackG said:
I dont think it really has a meaning to it. But god help us if taco bell is the only restaurant we'll have in the future :(
i dont think they mean for you to know what the shells are for. the last line of the movie is stalone asking what they're for.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
haha i think the thread got jacked with talk about fast food!

and i work at arbys so as far as i know they are all beef. i havent found one bad thing about arbys food yet. ?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Red96Bird said:
i havent found one bad thing about arbys food yet. ?
I'm still trying to find an Arby's that has hamburgers.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
chilipepprflea said:
speaking of...a friend and i split a White Castle Crave Case for dinnera couple weeks ago. 15 white castles each. i had diarrheal tendencies for 3 days. though i am not new to this, it made me curious to look up the definition in the dictionary:

di·ar·rhe·a also di·ar·rhoe·a
n.
Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder.

distress and disorder is right.
ya know, i was having a good night until i read the definition of diarrhea. thanks chief....in the south, we dont eat White Castle, we eat Crystal...:D

joseph

1 - 20 of 43 Posts