TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a ? bout the eec tuner..........do you need the car in the shop the do the tuner or can you just have the computer..........what would be the cost of doing the tuner.
________
NA50

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
You can send him the computer, or he can mail you a chip to keep downtime to a minimum. It's not a tune unless your on a dyno, and his is adjust fuel and spark. The reflash/chip is only a base tune that will work on your engine.

P.S. The "base" program is the best out there, excluding an actual dyno tune.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I WANTED THE COMPUTER DONE.NOT A CHIP .I HAVE A CHIP.BUT I WANT THE COMPUTER DONE...........SO HE HAS TO HAVE THE CAR THERE.....ON THE DYNO.THAT SUCK....THE EEC TUNER IS BOUT 300 BUCK .....I MIGHT DO IT MYSELF
________
electronic cigarettes

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Hmm, good luck with the EEC tuner, and keep this in mind. Chip tuning is no child's play. One false setting or if you try using to agressive tuning and you can kiss your engine goodbye. You also stand the chance of getting everything so far ut of whack the car won't run at all. Just be careful if you decide to go that route...

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
Tuning your car with an EEC_tuner is allot harder then typing correctLY. How will you make sure your A/F is right? How about the MAF Xfer function?

Clue a get.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Dude, that caps hurt my eyes. I honestly find them hard to read...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Dr. FrankenCougie said:
Tuning your car with an EEC_tuner is allot harder then typing correctLY. How will you make sure your A/F is right? How about the MAF Xfer function?

Clue a get.
Yoda is to Jedi as Scott is to Cougar owners. Sounds right to me!

CAPS______Me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts