TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to find the codes that you need for a chip purchase, but im not sure what im looking for. relative to where the eec sits, where is this code located? if anybody else is reading this post, and they happen to have a photo to show me, id really appreciate it. as soon as i know what im looking for ill be calling to make a purchase, but i dont want to waste your time on the phone.

97 tbird lx sport
ford underdrives
k&n panel
air silencer removed
b&m shift kit and tranny cooler
flowmaster mufflers

thanks for anybody's help too


14,230 Posts
On the plastic piece that the connector fits into is a sticker the four big letters/numbers are the code, if you remove the EEC the black cover where you will put the chip has the same code.

There are pictures floating around, but I don't have any.

Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts

ShadowDragon said:
Yes, congratulations Dennis!
Now you can afford to put that Mark into the 10s! :D
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.