TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fuk you dennis, you suck, go down a schlong.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Damn, what a coincidence. TWO big annoying blowhards in Florida named Dennis. :D One rips you off and the other blows your house down. You people just need to move. :D

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yea i feel bad for Floridians, but I spent Cindy in Leeville, which is just a few miles up the road from Grand Isle, which is where her eye passed. It wasnt soo bad ... steady 68mph winds from the east, then just heavy rain followed by heavy north winds and rain. This was on a 110' supply boat.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
HAHA!!! That's hilarious!!

...not for the damage that's bound to happen but...you know...

·
Administrator
14,211 Posts
Sir William said:
Damn, what a coincidence. TWO big annoying blowhards in Florida named Dennis. :D One rips you off and the other blows your house down. You people just need to move. :D
I thought the same thing when I saw the thread, that it was about the one that rips you off. :D

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
So did I!!! :rofl: :rofl:

And Dennis... blows.... and because of that bastard... I'm at work.... Grrrrrrrrrr!!! :redmad:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
ITT-BIRD said:
then just heavy rain followed by heavy north winds and rain. This was on a 110' supply boat.
One of them little supply /mud boats? youre a better man than me... I never messed around with salt water on anything less than 486 ft. I hope you doubled up your mooring and went ashore ;)
BTW we dont need either dennis in Fla.... :D

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Leland Jacobson said:
One of them little supply /mud boats? youre a better man than me... I never messed around with salt water on anything less than 486 ft. I hope you doubled up your mooring and went ashore ;)
BTW we dont need either dennis in Fla.... :D

Yes I helped double everything up. I was able to finish my shift a day early and go home. I felt really bad for the guys on a 135' supply boat having to fight to get the east bank with 68 mph winds in their faces. Took them 45mins to finally hook a few ropes.

They did have a group of trawlers break loose from a dock and hit a bridge.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
DIASS

both

·
Registered
598 Posts
Thanks for taking another one for the team Florida :thumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Luckily, I evacuated...

I was hoping the storage unit didnt blow away and take my 351 and TKO with it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts