TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I've got a Denny's Driveshaft 3.5" 6061-T6 Aluminum driveshaft (4R70W Bird, Cougar, & Mark) up for sale. Located in KCMO, but will ship.

$300 + Shipping

UPDATE: SOLD

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any offers? Car is gone, this needs to be too...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure do.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Do you know how many miles are on the drive shaft and if the joints are fine? Also, I can't really send you a pm because i'm new here but I would like to know if shipping to florida would be possible.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Do you know how many miles are on the drive shaft and if the joints are fine? Also, I can't really send you a pm because i'm new here but I would like to know if shipping to florida would be possible.
this may or may not help but when I bought my car it was a salvage so I needed to get it shipped. I used uship (like on shipping wars if you watch that sort of tv) and it worked well. You put out a request for bids and tell them what the item is, its size and weight and you'll get shipping quotes within a week. You can even negotiate.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The drive shaft is brand new, 0 miles, 100% perfect. I bought it for a build that never materialized, sold the car and am just clearing out the garage now. I wouldn't have a problem shipping the shaft. I can send from my work for a discounted rate with FedEx if you'd like.

Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Email sent.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That I did, got the shipping quote today and just emailed you back. It's bubble wrapped and boxed up, ready to go when you are!

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Driveshaft is SOLD to 93mkviii. Thanks Osman!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.