TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
They have all the MN12 BP and BS ones as chrome, the 146 a piece 17x9 are silver, 169 a piece are polished, and 209 are chrome.

NM if you look at the part number you can see the polished for the silver from the chrome.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks OTOWNBIRD! That really helped, I just ordered 2 from Auto werx for $385 including shipping all the way to Texas! Really good find. Just in case anyone else needs these wheels here is the link: http://www.autowerxinc.com/wheels.htm?man_id=43 I know the price is a little steep but I thought I would never find these replacement wheels.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never received my wheels, auto werx is a total scam!!! They never credited my card, I had to file a dispute with my credit card to get my money back!! Don't bother with them!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
do not get detroit wheels. they are heavy and crappy. the chrome job on them is not very durable. I had a set, the spoke cracked on 3 of them! And i have never hit a curb with them, ever! I was driving in a straight line and i started hearing a clunking. the spoke broke right at the point where it meets the center of the rim where the lugnuts sit. The wheel store kept giving me one wheel replacement at a time. this happened twice, the third time i demanded a whole new set of rims. I got them! Detroit re-released the cobra r repro with a better casting and my new set of wheels have not had any problems. The offset for their wheels is not correct either. My front wheels have 4mm spacer plates so the wheel doesnt rub the spindle when cornering hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts