TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!
I have a diablo chip for a 4.6L that I bought from Denis A while ago it has program to eliminate the rev limiter and speed limiter, advances the timing, firms the trans shift points and in set up for an 80mm MAF wich I akso have If you would like to purchase also. I want 100.00 O.B.O for the chip and 20.00 for the MAF. plus what ever shipping is to your location. Must have the right computer in your car for it to work I will post what the noumber is when I pull mine back out of my car to retrieve the chip.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me know about the computer, im interested and could pick it up...
Just got home from work so I'll get it for you when I wake up tomarrow afternoon. Gotta love the night shift.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me know about the computer, im interested and could pick it up...
The EEC is H5T0 let me know if it will work for you.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey shaun if it doesnt sell bring it by the shop and I'll take it off your hands, no problem.
No problem I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from 96blubrd.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honestly i have no idea if my computer is compatible, how would i know? i have a 96 bird and a 95, both 4.6's.
you have to look on the side of the eec on the 95 the 96 has a diferrent pin connection on it so I dont think it will match my # code. If you drop the glove box you can see it with out taking it out you just have to pull the black padded cover away a little and use a flash light to se it. It's right there in the kick panel.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Still have the MAF? shipping to 61071?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'll take the maf. could you pm me with the email addy for paypal? It'll be tonight or tomorrow night when I get the payment off, dependent on whether the gf has the computer stand back up (she's rearranging the living room :()

1 - 20 of 22 Posts