TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
see if you can't get ahold of 93 lx. He's gotten me a diagram or two before, and faxed em to me. Great guy!

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
return the motor and get a complete drop in assy from Ford. Yes, I know, its about 275$, but will take you about 10 minutes. Instead of hammering the fan out and attempting to remove the motor assy from the shroud which will probably end up in you cracking the shroud....The fan is installed at the factory with a large press rivet, good luck getting it out. When mine failed, I call 8 different parts shops about a removal and replacement procedure and none of them knew anything about it. The parts guy at the dealership even told me that is why they sell it as a single drop in piece.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
return the motor and get a complete drop in assy from Ford. Yes, I know, its about 275$, but will take you about 10 minutes. Instead of hammering the fan out and attempting to remove the motor assy from the shroud which will probably end up in you cracking the shroud....The fan is installed at the factory with a large press rivet, good luck getting it out. When mine failed, I call 8 different parts shops about a removal and replacement procedure and none of them knew anything about it. The parts guy at the dealership even told me that is why they sell it as a single drop in piece.
yep i just went up to the dealership and bought a new one cause i craked the shroud

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.