·
Registered
3,753 Posts
:zwthstpd:

:ssalute:

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Yeah Roger, when I search for "seatch" I don't come up with anything either :tongue:

And thanks to those serving and has served!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Going well, just a shame some of the indignant people here don't know just how much they owe the armed forces (past & present).

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand that bro, you should see it here in the States. I had the honor of getting refueled by an English ship while in the gulf while Stationed on the USS Tarawa, now that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
93 Posts
A colleague of mine at work was in the navy, but I dont have any military experience. But I know the dangers are real, the commitment must be huge and that deserves respect.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
My son is a Chopper pilot on the USS Theodore Roosevelt and he says that they have been working with the same on the British side :) Great friends we have in the UK :)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thunder....Gotta tell me what squadron he is in. I have a few buddies on the Teddy Roosevelt. Really great friends with the Aussies and Brits, love drinking with em.... Really great support.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
He's in HS-3 .They left in September for there 6 to 8 month tour. Sent him his CARE package couple of weeks ago, Get this ! he asked for them 2 cases of the Roman Noodles and a carton of cigs . :) I remember getting nice things from my family when I was in the SAND in 91 it sure was nice getting something from home :usa:

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
He's a LT right now but working hard for the LCDR :) I wish him the best of luck and safe flying

1 - 20 of 22 Posts