TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so where are they mounted and where is the switch located in the car? Interested in putting a set of fog lamps in my ride and dont wanna go the pepboys/autozone cheap route.

Brad M

·
Registered
507 Posts
nope, not from the factory

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
get hella FF75s, and you can use the stock 94-95 sc foglight switch where one of your coin holders is located. The switch was also used on 94-98 stang GTs.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
The coinholder thing ONLY works on the 96's. In 97 we got REAL coinholders and cupholders. So you'll have to rig your own switch in 97's.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
ill be getting a set of those then shortly...

I

·
0 Posts
Sir William said:
The coinholder thing ONLY works on the 96's. In 97 we got REAL coinholders and cupholders. So you'll have to rig your own switch in 97's.
What he said. Read this - it's a write up on changing your console top over to a '97, but there are pics of the Mustang switch in place of the coinholder on a '96 console, and then another with the swtich in a custom spot on the '97 console.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I like the thought of the FF75's and the GT/SC switch. Anybody have the Optilux 2020 lights? I wsa looking into getting a set just for the fact that they were driving lights and fog lights. Any input on that? (I'd really like to use the GT switch though)

·
8,239 Posts
anybody have the part number on a new foglight switch for a gt from dan newman?

Dummies on ebay are charging like 40 and 50 bucks for one of these switches, and I think the dealer cost is going to be less.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts