TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Well they claim to be able to get 3500 stall from a 11 inch converter I'd call it hype, it just isn't possible. The other reman units would probably be compareable to a marauder or markVIII converter in stall.
Alan

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
PI makes a good triple plate unit if you have it relined by circle d. Yes they are reputable but that is nowhere near the $225 budget. By the time you buy a Pi triple and have it relined you are looking at about $1000 over that with shipping etc... If you want a good setup that is it. If you want cheap it is not. The marauder converter is the cheapest converter that is worth really installing.
Alan

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
dirtyd0g said:
PI makes a good triple plate unit if you have it relined by circle d. Yes they are reputable but that is nowhere near the $225 budget. By the time you buy a Pi triple and have it relined you are looking at about $1000 over that with shipping etc... If you want a good setup that is it. If you want cheap it is not. The marauder converter is the cheapest converter that is worth really installing.
Alan
here is what i have into my PI converter so far....

950+ shipping for the converter
250ish + at least shipping to to circle d

btw here is my pi converter and what circle d is doing to it.... http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=86391

1 - 7 of 7 Posts