TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
workin on it, I'll get back to ya

EDIT: I got it, but I forgot which order it was. It's random every time and changes. There's 990 possible combinations, IF you don't have to recrimp wires. The trick is to cut a wire and pay attention to the meters on the top. If one of the bars goes full red, you know that wire is associated with the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd snip in the sequence. If it goes red, recrimp it and come back to it in the proper sequence. If when you cut a wire, the alarm goes off but none of the bars go read, recrimp it and completely ignore that wire. By cutting and crimping wires, you can figure out what 3 are the right wires and in what order. Just gotta be quick with the fingers.

EDIT2:

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
974 Posts
I did it, just took a few wrong cuts but I saved the world!!

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i just did it two out of three times. its not hard, just cut every wire until you get it right, thats what i did. no method to doing it. for those of you having a hard time, dont forget to try the three white wires up top. i didnt touch those the first time which is probably why i lost.

Frank

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Yeah, well I got it first biyotches ;). It's easy, just gotta have a quick mouse hand. Test all the wires and pay attention to which 3 are crucial if you didn't clip em in the right order

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yeah... speed is definitely a factor. On my wired computer, the clock moved pretty normal. But on the wireless... it jumped several seconds at a time. Pretty cool overall...

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
DanQ said:
Yeah... speed is definitely a factor. On my wired computer, the clock moved pretty normal. But on the wireless... it jumped several seconds at a time. Pretty cool overall...
Reload the page if the clock starts jumping too fast
EPelezo said:
Took me 7 seconds to beat it after doing it so many times! :p
Sounds like you just remembered the order :tongue: I wasn't sure if the order was the same or random every time

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Well sorry everyone but if it was up to me to save the world, you all would be dead................about 100 times.I cant get that POS to disarm.
Anyone want to help? Lol
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
It's random, but there's always going to be one wire on the right and two on the right and the ocasional top wire.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
it seems to be left up to luck.

there's nothing to learn.

and yes, reload the page so the clock don't spaz.
only way I could get it.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Well, if we take a trip back to algebra, we remember that there are 3 wires that need to be cut. The first time you can cut one of 11 wires, then one of 10 (because you can't cut the same wire twice), then one of 9 (cause you can't cut either of the first two again). 11x10x9 = 990 possible wire combinations :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Took me 7 tries, only because I didn't refresh the page though!!!!

My second through 6th tries I had about 6 seconds of a fast clock countdaown to work with, refreshed the page and took my time saving your azzes!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts