TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
placed order on 06/21 and havent seen or heard nothing.

fast forward to today i sent a quick email asking for some info regarding my order.

reply was they were shipped Monday as in 2 days ago.

So i take in consideration that the day i placed my order was a sunday, what about the other 14 days after that, what were they doing?

I sent a inqiring email back to them to ask why such a delay and that a email would have been helpful.

There reply sorry we were closed for the holiday? hello i ordered on the 21st of last month.

Anyways I got a tracking number now and date, im not overly mad, just felt like some better customer service would be nice.

I spend quite a bit of money there.

·
Super Moderator
9,185 Posts
Best thing to do at this point to let them know you're dissatisfied is to simply not order from them anymore, since they don't seem to understand that sitting on their cans for two weeks is something that doesn't get called customer service. If they value your business as a [potential return] customer they should take your concerns into more consideration than "sorry we were closed". 1) You email me telling me there's going to be a delay. 2) You email me when you ship my items. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
I have always gotten excellent service from them.

.........and I dont see the problem that an order from up north took 2 weeks to be processed and received in Texas.

........anyway, call Jeff at DBRU if you have any problems

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I was in the group buy years ago and the quality was so bad I didn't give them a second chance. Full refund and walked away. I will say they handled the return well.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have always gotten excellent service from them.

.........and I dont see the problem that an order from up north took 2 weeks to be processed and received in Texas.

........anyway, call Jeff at DBRU if you have any problems
This wasn't my first time ordering from them, and was expecting the parts about a week ago, 7-10 days to process,ship, and recieve, which puts it at my door before the holiday.
But as i stated 15 days later they havent even cleared there warehouse, at least let me know so im not looking for Mr. ups everyday.

Just courious too, why is it i get a tracking number today when i ask for it, do i really have to ask? They do have my email and or phone contact
Guess they dont care.

Anyhow they should be here tomorrow and I will continue on.

Probably wont use them again, 100's of companies sell what they sell..........

·
Registered
789 Posts
I was in the group buy a while back too... It did take some time, but I wasn't in a hurry. I was missing the bolts for the rear brackets though. A call to Jeff and they sent out new bolts.

2 months or so back, I ordered replacement front rotors, they were shipped without the powdercoat. I had them coated somewhere local. I did prefer the quality of DBRU.

If I order again, It will be by phone to ensure the order is right, and no rush job.

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
I did all for wheels when we did the group purchase a while back and I have to admit for the amount of money, I would not buy from them again........ there are cheaper and better ways available.

I did get a free set of SS brake lines for the rear. The first set they ever made for thunderbirds.

As far as the powder coating goes, tbirdbrain does much higher quality work that will last much longer. http://www.braincoating.com/

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
It took a month to get my brakes in. I wasn't expecting them to arrive any sooner for some reason. Everything was powder coated with the correct colors and logos. The brakes look great, and perform even better. No complaints here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts