TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, this is a long shot but I figured I'd desgrace myself and ask some questions. First off, I have a full set of 95 sc gfx that I want to install. I dont really wanna pay for paint, as I'm getting the whole car repainted sometime in the future. Is there a way I can rattle can this stuff and actually make it look good and last decent? I think I can get away with at least the sideskirts. What should I do for the prep and paint? Primer? Bulldog? Give me some suggestions please!

-Joel

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
GODSPEED said:
Alright, this is a long shot but I figured I'd desgrace myself and ask some questions. First off, I have a full set of 95 sc gfx that I want to install. I dont really wanna pay for paint, as I'm getting the whole car repainted sometime in the future. Is there a way I can rattle can this stuff and actually make it look good and last decent? I think I can get away with at least the sideskirts. What should I do for the prep and paint? Primer? Bulldog? Give me some suggestions please!

-Joel
paint it black no matter what your car color is, if your gonna spray paint it, at least black is hard to mess up, haha.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'll do them for $100. you pay shipping. cant beat that. putting crap paint on there is just gonna make it harder for the next guy who has to paint them

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$100 for the full rear bumper cover and sideskirts? Gotta zip code so I can get some shipping prices?

-Joel

·
Registered
708 Posts
side skirts only. im not interested in your bumper, just trying to help you out. sorry

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotcha, just wondering what you meant.

-Joel

·
Registered
493 Posts
Go to and autobody supply shop they will be able to sell you paint in a spray can the supplier I use can put any color in a spray can. I needed to paint a mirror so I went to buy a pint of BC and CC it would of cost me $90 to paint a mirror. The spray can of BC was $18 and the CC was $12. Do not get enamel paint if your going to repaint later BCC will lift the enamel paint.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
I told you joel i would help ya.If you can just be patient. I am going to get my stuff for my car the last week in july then probably paint them Third weekend in august. I have some body work to do before im ready to paint.I also work some weekends at my day job.It limit's my free time.

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
thunderbird96 said:
I told you joel i would help ya.If you can just be patient. I am going to get my stuff for my car the last week in july then probably paint them Third weekend in august. I have some body work to do before im ready to paint.I also work some weekends at my day job.It limit's my free time.
wanna paint my front gfx too ?:cool:

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
The problem that i see with doing it though.Is getting i back to you in a safe manner without damage. If you can come to kc to pick up when finished.Then i don't see a problem.Is it a full kit or just the front.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
I am also in the middle of getting ready to build a new shed so me and my father can get the crap out of my garage. To have more room to work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts