TCCoA Forums banner

DLF Rear Subframe Bushing Kits - Available again!

31K views 80 replies 29 participants last post by  Dcoopair 
#1 ·
It's come to my attention that Jay (98Mark8LSC) bought the tooling and plans from DLF's widow, and is making most of DLF's old parts.

See this thread for more information about Jay.

He apparently also sells the parts at SCCoA and on the Facebook groups.

If anyone could provide me links to those selling sources I'll link them here. Thanks.

See this thread for information about the great parts that DLF developed for the FN10 and MN12.

Here's a list of everything I can make:

-Delrin rear LCA bushings - $325 shipped

-Delrin rear knuckle bushings - $325 shipped

-UMHW subframe bushings - $325 shipped

If you buy any 2 of the above bushing sets at the same time, the total is discounted to $600 shipped.
If you buy all 3 of the above bushings at the same time, the total is discounted to $900 shipped.

------------------------------------------------------------

-UHMW spring perches for the Mark VIII rear LCA's - $150 shipped
- $180 shipped with the Prothane 61709 poly spring isolators included

-Stainless steel steering u-joint and stub shaft - $150 shipped

-Stainless steel strut rod bushing sleeves - $135 shipped

-Stainless steel rear brake caliper relocation brackets for Cobra rotors - $80 shipped

-Energy Suspension rear sway bar bracket kit - $75 shipped

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The following items are for Mark VIII's only:

-Stainless steel solid coolant crossover plug - $40 shipped

-Stainless steel coolant crossover plug with a 1/8"npt drilled/tapped hole through the center for water temp sensor, etc... - $45 shipped

-Stainless steel shock mount kit (includes all SS hardware, Energy Suspension poly bushings, and SS washers) - $66 shipped

-Delrin HID adapters - $50 shipped

-Plug/play aftermarket HID kit (for 97/98, and 96 LSC only) - $165 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can also do other machining/lathe work if you happen to have a project that you need done.

#2 ·
Thanks Trunk Monkey! I haven't listed anything on SCCOA yet, just the Facebook groups (TCCoA and SCCoA).

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.

I'm currently making parts on an as-needed basis, since I just moved to a new house recently AND have a new baby on the way. Have a lot of stuff going on, and not a lot of time to build up any inventory right now, but I'll certainly do my best to take care of any needs that anyone may have.

Thanks!

#17 ·
I just completed a set of subframe bushings for MaddMartigan. Thought I'd share a picture, since there aren't any on this thread.
Nice.. :cool:

What is the cost of the Subframe Bushing Kit?

I don't know if it has been posted somewhere, but a complete list of the parts you make and the cost would be a helpful addition to this thread..
:thumbsup:

Rayo..

#20 ·
The subframe bushing kits are $325 shipped. The same price that Doug sold them for.

I'll work on a complete list, but basically, all of my prices meet or beat Doug's prices. :)
Dont mind rayo's request, those who truly need this stuff will contact you regardless of what it costs. :D

Besides, right now the important thing is for you to work on machining the repairs for my speaker parts! :)

#21 ·
The subframe bushing kits are $325 shipped. The same price that Doug sold them for.

I'll work on a complete list, but basically, all of my prices meet or beat Doug's prices. :)

Thanks.. :)

I wasn't aware of all the parts that Doug made..So a list would be helpful..

I don't think he documented all the parts he made anywhere either.. :zdunno:

Rayo..

#24 ·
Dont mind rayo's request, those who truly need this stuff will contact you regardless of what it costs. :D

Besides, right now the important thing is for you to work on machining the repairs for my speaker parts! :)
Based on what I've seen at the Ford online parts sites, these are actually cheaper than the OEM part which is pretty much impossible to get. The OEM part is around $90 each so that means $360 + shipping for OEM. The aluminum ones at SCP are $386 + shipping.

This is a good deal.

It will be a while before I get to putting mine on though. I'm still dealing with a back injury right now.

#25 ·
strut rod bushings?

Jay, ever get around to the full list of stuff you offer? Any way you can start turning out strut rod bushings? I know it was brought up to Doug 4+ years, but he turned it down because you could still get factory kits at the time. Think of the market for them...

#26 ·
Jay, ever get around to the full list of stuff you offer? Any way you can start turning out strut rod bushings? I know it was brought up to Doug 4+ years, but he turned it down because you could still get factory kits at the time. Think of the market for them...
Hey guys, sorry for the long delay. I do most of my internetting on a smartphone, and didn't want to have to type this all out on such a small screen...

Anyway, here's a list of everything I can make:

-Delrin rear LCA bushings - $325 shipped

-Delrin rear knuckle bushings - $325 shipped

-UMHW subframe bushings - $325 shipped

If you buy any 2 of the above bushing sets at the same time, the total is discounted to $600 shipped.
If you buy all 3 of the above bushings at the same time, the total is discounted to $900 shipped.

------------------------------------------------------------

-UHMW spring perches for the Mark VIII rear LCA's - $150 shipped
- $180 shipped with the Prothane 61709 poly spring isolators included

-Stainless steel strut rod bushing sleeves - $135 shipped

-Stainless steel rear brake caliper relocation brackets for Cobra rotors - $80 shipped

-Energy Suspension rear sway bar bracket kit - $75 shipped

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The following items are for Mark VIII's only:

-Stainless steel solid coolant crossover plug - $40 shipped

-Stainless steel coolant crossover plug with a 1/8"npt drilled/tapped hole through the center for water temp sensor, etc... - $45 shipped

-Stainless steel shock mount kit (includes all SS hardware, Energy Suspension poly bushings, and SS washers) - $66 shipped

-Delrin HID adapters - $50 shipped

-Plug/play aftermarket HID kit (for 97/98, and 96 LSC only) - $165 shipped

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can also do other machining/lathe work if you happen to have a project that you need done.

#47 · (Edited)

Willing to sell me JUST the finished stub shaft? Let me know price including shipping. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.