TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever hear of them? Saw this on the ebay and was curious. Did a google search but really didn't have any luck looking for reviews. I probably will go with MOOG myself but I'm curious about this.

2 Upper Control Arm 1-K8598 & 1-K8596 Include bushings and ball joints,

2 Lower Control Arm 1-K80053 R & 1-K80055 L include bushings and ball joints,

2 Outer Tie Rod Ends 2-ES3004RL 2 Inner Tie Rod Ends 2-EV127

2 Sway bar links Rear 2-K8641 2 Sway bar links Front 2-K8635

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUSPENSION-FORD-THUNDERBIRD-COUGAR-93-94-95-96-97-NEW-/140512806825?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item20b73747a9#ht_1492wt_1270

·
Administrator
8,248 Posts
I like to stick with what I know, Ford, Motorcraft, TRW, Moog.

Joe

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Their picture in the ad is helpful to noobs to show them what part is what LOL. Im glad Ive never fallen for the ebay suspension parts scam.

It should be called 3rd world suspension LOL.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
It should be called 3rd world suspension LOL.

Lol. A freind of mine bought parts for his mustang from them. They made horrible noises in less than a week.

Watch buying any suspension parts online. I bought some off of amazion. They were advertised as moog but were clearly cheap knock offs when I got them

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
3rd world quality, but its from our up and coming friends in China. They make everything so cheap and you can possibly expect terrible service. They will probably work ok for a while, but I would expect longevity to be shorter than a comparable set of TRW/MOOG/Motorcraft.

I have a tire machine that is Chinese. It is a fairly good design and it works, but when things break, I have to contact someone who speaks pretty good english with an accent to find out that the parts wont be in from China for another month. I also find out that my exploded view pictures and part numbers dont exactly coincide with what he has.

I ordered Chinese shocks on Ebay for my jaguar because they were cheap as crap and I wanted something cheap that works. First, they sent me the wrong shocks. I sent them a message as soon as I opened them and found out they were wrong. I thought it would be resolved quickly, which it was. I received two more shocks about 2 days later. I opened them up to find out that they were the wrong ones. I contacted them again and they FINALLY sent me the right ones! They did give me a $26 refund in their defense! Two shocks to fit a Vanden Plas for $55 isnt bad, but I basically was delayed by a week on putting them in. They do work much better than the blown out stockers. I can say that, lol. Needless to say, I bought Monroes for the rear.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
World suspension is where the Ebay suspension horror stories come from... Supergordo had these on his car and the lower ball joint failed in a parking lot, when he tried to replace the failed ball joint instead of the arm is when he noticed that they aren't even sized for the factory parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts