TCCoA Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are looking for clear corner lens, DO NOT BUY FROM PROPARTS.COM. They don't believe in return emails or standing by what they sell. I bid on some through ebay and was very disappointed with what I got(BROKEN LENS). Then when I returned them, they charged a 10% restocking fee.. This is just a warning to everyone who looking to buy from them... K Bond

·
Registered
137 Posts
ive also heard a few people who wernt pleasee with procarparts.com service and stuff
i however haver dealed with them and i emailed them questions and got reponces asap and recived my clears in tip top shape

just bad luck maby or maby i was luckY :)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Kbond said:
If you are looking for clear corner lens, DO NOT BUY FROM PROPARTS.COM. They don't believe in return emails or standing by what they sell. I bid on some through ebay and was very disappointed with what I got(BROKEN LENS). Then when I returned them, they charged a 10% restocking fee.. This is just a warning to everyone who looking to buy from them... K Bond
I agree.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey I glad to hear someone got go service because I didn't. I just order some from Supercoupe Performance. K Bond

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Their negative feedback is about 10% of the total. That is very high for eBay. I wouldn't consider dealing with a seller with feedback like that. They also have an extremely elaborate terms and conditions as seen on their "Me" page. I couldn't finish reading it, it was so confusing.

·
Premium Member
8,239 Posts
I ordered mine from them about two months ago. The clears are good quality, and they showed up at my door in two days. I had a good experience.

JH

·
Registered
604 Posts
I also had a good experience. In fact, I received an email about my gauges being out of stock and that they'll send them to me as soon as they get more and sure enough, they came a couple weeks later. I haven't had experience with them through ebay. Maybe the procarparts on ebay is a different company?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Could be that some orders are handled by questionable employees.

If you are dealing on eBay, insure your shipment. If there is a problem and a shipment looks damaged when it's delivered, don't accept it, or open it when the deliver guy is there.

All things being equal, it comes down to customer service.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree 100%

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ok, we all agree, procarparts suck, go somewhere else. Thread locked!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.