TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever since i got my thunderbird people treat me differently, and not in a good way. I get flicked off alot more and not even because i'm doing anything wrong. Today at a stop light some kid pulled up to me and started throwing food at my car... then he said "nice car fag" and threw food at my head (the window was open). This kind of stuff never happened in my old Audi A6... do people have a problem with my car? or is it just that my old car was more... idk.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well if it was not painted bright pink with rainbow bright stickers on the back maybe they would not be o aggressive towards you? Im kidding of course. :) That is a very strange story and I don't see why they would have done that because of the car you drive. Its not all decked out with a weird paint job and bad looking spoiler, is it?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if it was not painted bright pink with rainbow bright stickers on the back maybe they would not be o aggressive towards you? Im kidding of course. :) That is a very strange story and I don't see why they would have done that because of the car you drive. Its not all decked out with a weird paint job and bad looking spoiler, is it?
nope, here's a pic

but it's not just this... things like this (not as bad but similar), have been happening ever since i bought the car. And none of it happened with my old car. people left me alone, alot of people looked but not in a bad way.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Probably not the car, I drive like an arsehole and I still don't get those kind of reactions.
And yeah, nice looking birdie you got there.

·
Super Moderator
17,171 Posts
yup, it's a conspiracy. our labs have been testing rats to see their reaction to tbirds and they consistantly threw their food at it and insulted the driver(yes they even talked!). ironicly we tested their reaction to audi's for some reason and they didnt react to it at all. must be something in the water brainwashing people and animals to hate these. i know birds have been pooping on my car much much more than my old car!

:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, keep the window up and cruise where there are very few fast food places around, That is too nice of a bird to be used as a swag board!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
That is a strange story and I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope it's just a weird coincidence.
I've never really experienced people reacting bad to my T-Bird...most just try to race :D
Although before I got my 95 and while my 93 Birdie was in the shop I was driving my brother's 93 Taurus and at a stop light around 11:00pm some ***holes threw beer at me :mad:

Anyway...you do have a nice looking Thunderbird so it can't be that...good luck and be careful.

·
Registered
362 Posts
thats why you pack a baseball bat and beat the kids piece of **** honda to pieces and while he's crying crank "cry me a river" by justin timberlake on your stereo.

·
Registered
410 Posts
" i know birds have been pooping on my car much much more than my old car! "

This I believe! Stupid birds find me every month when I take the car out for the day!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Oooooh....you didn't mention the music....lol...what were you listening to?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts