TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an all leather interior and my seat has a tear was j ust curious if I can buy the seat skins from someplace or should I just go to my upholstery place ?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
negative on $700 the guy I got the car from was supposed to be sending me a skin but ??

I'm still waiting for my license plates that were shipped on november 26th from virginia ????

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I can't seem to find it now, but I swear that there was a post on here to a website that would sell you a leather interior. It think it was $800 for front and back seats and anything else necessary to make it OEM. (Like armrest covers, etc...) That included the tool and ties to do it with instructions. Now I can't find the link anywhere.

This just in:
I googled "leather interior" and came up with http://www.auto-interior.com/leathercover11.htm#Thunderbird. I don't think that it is the same as the one I mentioned before. It doesn't look like it includes the installation tool but they have more choices. I think they are worth "looking into".

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
autoleathers.com is where I've been looking. I just got a packet from them with smaples of the leather and everything to look. Depending on the options, it could be from anywhere from $679 to $729.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
The GP we did here years ago was through http://www.leatherseats.com/
They are nothing more than a resaler. The kits were source from autocraft. I've done business with them directly a number of times and service was excellant.

They won't match stock through, as stock leather is literally painted.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
@ $700 or so for all seats...obviously depending on where you live.
For leather re-upholstery? Sign me up! I was quoted $1500+ to do my Recaros (2 of them) in Alacantara and leather. :eek:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
cyntaxx said:
For leather re-upholstery? Sign me up! I was quoted $1500+ to do my Recaros (2 of them) in Alacantara and leather. :eek:
Autocraft sends you the skins, you put them on. Price for full leather is probably around $800 now for a bird (all 3 seats)

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
i was quoted $1200 to redo the entire interior plus stitching logos in the seats.. that includes carpet, headliner, visors, and the carpet on the door

·
Registered
946 Posts
GreenBird said:
Autocraft sends you the skins, you put them on. Price for full leather is probably around $800 now for a bird (all 3 seats)
So the $800 is for leather seat covers then? Or actual leather upholstery?

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts