TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday: Snow, mainly in the morning. Total snow accumulation of 20 to 30 inches. Very windy with highs around 20. Temperature falling to around 14 in the afternoon. north Winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.

30 inches of snow, and -30 windchill....... :mad:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
it sucks... are snow storm here in pa starting early this morn... we have around 8 inches today

·
Pawn Shop Pro
466 Posts
WoW...For once the rest of the country is having bad weather and us Montana people are having good weather. Tommorow suppose to be in the upper 50's no snow....Unusual for this time of the year.

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
No, we don't need this. I miss South Carolina, where I'd go to the mailbox at the apartment in my BAREFEET in January!

Snow sucks.

--Molly

·
8,239 Posts
i went somewhat south this weekend to ohio to get some work done, foolish me I expected at least a warmer temperature. It was warmer at home than it is in columbus, go figure.

JH

·
Super Moderator
3,589 Posts
Ain't that the truth. On Thursday, January 13th it was 70F here in Columbus. By Tuesday, January 18th it was a low of 1F at my house. Now we have about 6 inches of snow on the ground with more on the way and a low of 5F Sunday night.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
smile, it only gets worse from here :)

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Tell me about it, this sucks! We are having our first snow of the season, (Baltimore, MD) and there is probably 6 inches out there already. Doesnt seem like alot for thos of you who are getting 15+ inches but it still sucks. 2 more months and things should get better.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Hey.. don't like the weather in Nebraska - wait 5 minutes, it'll change :D

And wow - 30 inches? Where would you put all of that. I can already see the ad in the newspaper "Wanted: 5-10 people to stand outside melting big piles of snow with blow dryer"

-Andy "Melon"

·
Administrator
8,055 Posts
Snowing like hell now! :( Plenty of beer though, should make it through tomorrow. I'll have it all cleaned up by the time football starts. :gapteeth:

Joe

·
8,239 Posts
heh, i was supposed to leave columbus ohio today, but i'm staying another day because everything was cancelled going into buffalo.

grrr. I should have just driven my truck.

·
Super Moderator
3,589 Posts
JustinH said:
heh, i was supposed to leave columbus ohio today, but i'm staying another day because everything was cancelled going into buffalo.

grrr. I should have just driven my truck.
Yeah...and it was a balmy 3F when I got up this morning. At least we didn't get as much snow as they predicted. Only about 5" here at my house.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts