TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever feel like that 2 ton lead sled is a disease that seems to spread?

Lately a lot of people, friends and family both have been getting a lot of T-Birds simply because they like mine so much. Firstly, my friend bought my '92 Sport earlier this year, still loves the car to this day. Then about a month ago my younger cousin got a '94 LX 4.6 for his first car. Now my friend that has always been hard core Pontiac is looking to buy a '96 LX 4.6.

Looks like I need to start organizing an MN12 club here in northern Utah. :)

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
yea..... we first got my sisters 85, then we got a 94, my friends brother got a 90, then my brother wrecked the 94 so we got a 97, then my friend bought a 96 (sold it), and then 2 weeks later i got mine....

so yea..id say that its a disease

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
If it's a disease, it's not contagious around here. A few of my friends are looking for cars, and they're telling me that they want something cheap, comfortable, decently fast, and nice looking. Hmmm...sounds like a thunderbird. or cougar. But then they go ahead and buy '66 Coronets and Toyota Corrolas and Ford Foci. I can't get anyone to buy a thunderbird.

·
Registered
817 Posts
it used to be my disease, now its my sisters. i got hit with a new bug........boost. i think its going around cause even the crappy cars have it now, like neons and miatas. i think its a better virus thatn that VTEC crap that spreads like wildfire. you get that stuff and youre done for, you wont be right for the rest of your life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts