TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking at them lately and im liking them more and more. very attractive vehicle's with their 300 HP north star v8's. what do you think of them? their the chevy versions of ford's mark 8. or so they look.

their known for head gaskets issues, but every 90's vehicle has some kind of famous flaw after 100K miles.

so, love? hate?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
powerful motor yet theres nothing to prevent them from leaking oil and they start way before 100k Ive seen many with only 30K leaking out the pan gasket

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Love! One of my favorite later model Caddies. A little shaky on some of the mechanicals, but they do have a lot of aftermarket.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I like them. I would prefer a mid-90's STS though. Almost bought one over the bird.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i know their fwd, which isnt a plus. i just looked them up the other day, seen one in person and it looked flashy :cool: figured i'd get the specs on them

·
Registered
237 Posts
Never been a fan of Cadillacs.

·
Registered
900 Posts
ive been looking at them lately and im liking them more and more. very attractive vehicle's with their 300 HP north star v8's. what do you think of them? their the chevy versions of ford's mark 8. or so they look.so, love? hate?
They are Cadillac's competition to the Mark.

IMO the styling is good but the fwd ruins it.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
there a biotch to work on i just got down working on one a few days ago

·
Registered
789 Posts
That FWD kills alot of cars... How about the new Monte Carlo. I like the styling more than the bird, *gasp*!, but again FWD.

·
Registered
277 Posts
of course its gonna look flashy, its a cadillac. i, myself, love the way the eldorado looks.

but i dont think i would ever want to own one....mostly because of the fact is a FWD V8 car....not a good combination.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts