TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What gets me is he talks of his team, he lives in a piss ant town of like 7000 people like 90 miles from the border. This city sucks, and I doubt there is a team and/or shop that can do this kind of work. In Waco Texas, or shops can barely do this kind of work. Of course this is basically a scam but I thought you guys would get a laugh out of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__ford-mustang-probe-focus-lambo-door-how-to-guide_W0QQitemZ310095414740QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item310095414740&_trkparms=72:543|39:1|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

·
Registered
182 Posts
it doesn't take a shop or a team to install lambo doors. If I could do it in my driveway in a day, I'm sure anyone could. How is it relevent where a guy lives?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your right but it you just gotta understand he is selling a product that is obviously a scam of some sort, I mean he is advertising the little resitor for the ait chip, along with all that other stuff, and then he is trying to make it seem like he has a professional team that does this for a living, I used to live in Dilley, Tx. about 20 miles from pearsall I know what kind of rundown crappy town both places are, and there is no way he could have an upstanding team that does that kind of custome work, anyway anybody who buys that stuff and thinks it is gonna be good is just as bad as the scammer.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any doors other than stock on a t-bird or cougar would be ridiculous and laugh worthy whether its done well or not.
Sorry but go ahead and click my pics and laugh away. I already have them and I am going to try another brand soon, Its really cool and when I pull up to a gas station or parking lot alot of people look, so you might have rims but I have a one of a kind car.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Does not tell you how to make the lambo doors kits,just install kits you buy-DUH"
lol I didnt even notice that so thats even worse cause every kit has installation instructions.

·
Registered
166 Posts
lambo doors are so played out they arent even on lambos anymore. and i think i smell some fried rice cooking, but its not done yet.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lambo doors are so played out they arent even on lambos anymore. and i think i smell some fried rice cooking, but its not done yet.
lol thats cool! I like the car, so its all good, You will see the car one day and think its tasteful when its done, but that may be a few years, but I like all the custom doors and trick stuff.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i agree with lambo doors being played out, which is why i removed mine over a year ago, but they are still uncommon on a bird, and it makes his car look different than anyone elses bird on here, so who cares?

And suicide doors on these cars look way cool.

Sorry, but i think all you guys are concerned about is going fast and making fun of anybody that wants to try some other route with their cars. I mean i got flamed on here for my 22" wheels. Where as every other site i posted on said nothing but good things.

You guys seem to forget he's building his car for him, and not you.

just wanna throw that out there...

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
It is a matter of taste; however in the instance of 22" wheels, I'd be concerned about suspension issues.

In any case, you guys should realize that TCCoA is hyper-conservative when it comes to styling-- but also keep in mind that the thunerbird itself is a conservative vehicle.

But as the above said, ultimately the build of a car is up to you-- and as long as *you* like it, great.

·
Registered
182 Posts
normally id be concerened about suspension issues as well, so i replaced mine with air suspension... lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am still out on if I like them or not, but I still think they're cool if they're installed nicely.

I want to shave my handles and use remote latches, but that's another story.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Ummmm don't you live in Robinson, IL? I don't think you need to be saying anything about any other city.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Sorry but go ahead and click my pics and laugh away. I already have them and I am going to try another brand soon, Its really cool and when I pull up to a gas station or parking lot alot of people look, so you might have rims but I have a one of a kind car.
will do....

...ahahahahahahahahah!!!

thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ummmm don't you live in Robinson, IL? I don't think you need to be saying anything about any other city.

Um its a suburb of Waco and basically considered waco if you put 76706 in which is my zip it says waco, also I am not claiming to be a lambo door installer with a team, yes I have played with lambo doors and other custom stuff for cars but I am not selling bs instructions on ebay so it doesnt matter what I say, I figured you guys would get more of a laugh from this, I dont know why everyone is attacking me sniff sniff, anyway I am just kidding I dont care it is what it is, I just find it very fishy and think its probably a scam for ricers. Hey kdanner do you guys in austin hang out much? I am hoping to meet some of you guys this summer,I finally have decent bird that I will take anywhere. Take it easy man sorry if I offended any one on this post.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol its ok just wait till I get my cougar started on I have 5.0 in it but I am really thinking about going to a carbed 351 in it, that car is my favorite, its so comfortable to drive, and its really reliable, except for no overdrive, I guess I am going to rebuild it soon but I was tossing the idea of a 5 speed swap around but I gave up on that a couple of weeks when I took the 5 speed to the scrap yard. I still might put a t5? the one from a mustang but I dont know, 5 speed car was such trash I decided if I was going to swap I might as well get a new one.

Any way glad you got a laugh out of it, next mod bleacher seat on the trunk, to the ricer mobile!!! lol

will do....

...ahahahahahahahahah!!!

thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh crap I just caught the Il part, no its robinson texas, right next to waco. Dont worry I didnt take any offense to that Lol ha ha ha ha. Yeah I am a bit slow when I dont take my aderol I will jump ahead of my self alot. lol

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
lol its ok just wait till I get my cougar started on I have 5.0 in it but I am really thinking about going to a carbed 351 in it, that car is my favorite, its so comfortable to drive, and its really reliable, except for no overdrive, I guess I am going to rebuild it soon but I was tossing the idea of a 5 speed swap around but I gave up on that a couple of weeks when I took the 5 speed to the scrap yard. I still might put a t5? the one from a mustang but I dont know, 5 speed car was such trash I decided if I was going to swap I might as well get a new one.

Any way glad you got a laugh out of it, next mod bleacher seat on the trunk, to the ricer mobile!!! lol
do it!
you will not regret going to a 351 based motor.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
oh crap I just caught the Il part, no its robinson texas, right next to waco. Dont worry I didnt take any offense to that Lol ha ha ha ha. Yeah I am a bit slow when I dont take my aderol I will jump ahead of my self alot. lol
Only in that area occasionally. Have to go back in a week or so to pick up my new car trailer at the Continental Cargo factory near the border of Waco and Hewitt.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts