TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the reasons it's been so hard to get people back on who should be on (tccoa users of all sorts) is because there has been no way to tie in the forum account with the members (Free hosting) account. Well now there is a way.

EVERYONE needs to go to http://forums.tccoa.com/profile.php?do=editprofile even if you have your webspace back. At the very bottom is the place to put in your members (Free hosting) username. This will tie the two accounts together and make the next steps a lot easier. If you have your space back and it's not inputed in there then it might get turned back off when the database lookup part is complete.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Is there any hope for new members on getting web space? I want to support this site, and do, but it would be nice to have a place to host things like pictures I take for other members to help answer questions, and more likely, pleas for help :)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it will be back up for everyone who visits the forum at some point (one account and one account only). One of the biggest hurdles is matching free hosting user to forum user. :D I bugged SW enough finally for him to set this up for us, so lets all that currently have (whether or not it is enabled or disabled) space use it.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you've never had space before, when the new software is up, there will be a signup form. If you've had space before, when the new software is up, the data will be moved back and the account re-enabled.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
updated!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Any other changes, like size?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts