TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising back to military housing last night and I saw a kid with a mullit (joe dirt). I had one in high school and part of college. If it wasn't for my wife and the navy(flat top) I might still have one.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
hahahahaha a mullet..... ahahahhahahah do you realize you said mullet?

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Wow, I knew when I first saw this, that it wasn't going to turn out well, but sheesh, this e-bites.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
A guy I knew in High School (8-9 years ago) had one. He had the whole deal goin.
short (spiked) on top and long, all the way to his shoulders in the back. Flowerdy shirts, white shorts. and ALWAYS the broze type sunglasses. (he was in his early 20's at the time)

I saw him a few weeks ago (9 years later, mind you) and it was like stepping through a time warp.

He looked exactly the same. :eek:

I'd have known him anywhere.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
hahaha... mullets rock :uppoint: :uppoint:

I was actually considering growning one and sporting it for a while just for ****s and giggles lol

my social life (as far as women are concerned atleast) would take a hit though me thinks lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
Awesome! That's a hoot! I haven't ever had long hair, and it's been even shorter for the last 22 years.

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
funderbird said:
I was cruising back to military housing last night and I saw a kid with a mullit (joe dirt). I had one in high school and part of college. If it wasn't for my wife and the navy(flat top) I might still have one.

You'd /still/ have a mullet? Sell your t-bird now and buy an 80 something IROC. :uppoint:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Oh yeah!, Business in the front............Party in the back

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Naw! I wouldn't really still have one. I just ment that there are areas of the US where this type of cut is still cool. I always didn't mind it back in the day. But then agian I had more of a Mohawk. Then I caught It on fire, poof, Mullet! I wasn't ever a Billy Ray Cirrus fan. I just don't want to come off as clowning people that still have the style. Hey you never know, vans and high top converse are coming back. Some body may break out with the retro style.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I had one when I was four or five and my parents cut my hair. I'll never forgive them for it... :D There's pictures somewhere, they won't let me have them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts