TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
56K BEWARE

dirty engine shot...

group shot froma distance....

straight shot from afar...(im the 2nd from the right, obviously)

another angle...

a little less light...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you wont happen to have a picture a night, would you? ( lit up)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
projectmayhem021 said:
you wont happen to have a picture a night, would you? ( lit up)
at night they light up just amber, just like stock. the bulbs are amber as well as the lense on the stock corners, so its still amber with the clear lense

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
how bout

Does anyone have pics of a 89-93(93 perferrably) with the clear corners? Also, J-Rob...what type of tires do you have on your bird. They look pretty good and i am getting the svt thunderbird wheels. What size are those. they look about exactly what I want.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Thanks alot man. Those are some good looking tires. They treat you well?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Bob Kinee said:
Thanks alot man. Those are some good looking tires. They treat you well?
He should have mentioned he has 17x9 cobras. you won't be able to go as wide as him.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
wide

How wide can I go on my car without rubbing? Is there maybe a way for me to make them fit, like cutting or grinding the wheel wells to make them fit? If not, what size tires/rims do you suggest. I am running across some money because my Gran Torino is trying to be sold currently and I will have some money to put into wheels.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
also

I am also still looking for pics of the 89-93(93 perferred) t-birds with clear corners. Thanks

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Re: wide

Bob Kinee said:
How wide can I go on my car without rubbing? Is there maybe a way for me to make them fit, like cutting or grinding the wheel wells to make them fit? If not, what size tires/rims do you suggest. I am running across some money because my Gran Torino is trying to be sold currently and I will have some money to put into wheels.
i know you can go at least 275 out back and 245 up front. with the earlier spindles that you have up front you might be able to go as wide as 255 up front, but its not going to give you any advantage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts