TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 4.6 out of my Thunderbird. It's been sitting in my garage for about a year and a half during my oft-stagnated 351C swap. It's in the way and it's useless to me. If anyone wants or needs it, I'm willing to sell it cheap ($150). I have a lift to load it into your truck, too.

Edit: Just realized I didn't give any information whatsoever about the engine. It's out of a '94 and has about 81K on it. It ran fine when it was in the car, no problems or leaks. The only reason it's not in the car is because a 351C is eventually going in there. It doesn't have the alternator or power steering pump attached, but they are both in my garage and you can have them with the engine for no extra cost - I'm not going to use them.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I wish you would have posted this about 2 weeks ago. My cuz just bought an engine a few weeks ago and we just put it in Saturday.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put it on ebay, someone that doesn't know any better will buy it.

lol, that's my backup plan if I can't help out a fellow TCCOAer. If it doesn't sell here in a couple of days, I'll put it on eBay and get a few hundred dollars more out of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts