TCCoA Forums banner

What Device Do You Use To Post On TCCoA?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone post from their PC/Laptop anymore?

Vote for whatever device you use to post on TCCoA..

Rayo..

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts
PC, PC, PC, Laptop, and if I'm sitting, bored, and can't think of a good reason to wait, my Galaxy S .

RwP

·
pendejo
430 Posts
I won't play the attached at the wrist to a smartphone game either. I refuse to do the whole facebook thing too. I'm posting from a laptop now, Other options are my wifes old pc, or a netbook.

·
Registered
51 Posts
A laptop docked with an external monitor, hard drive, speakers, keyboard and mouse. Works like a desktop unless I need to take it somewhere, my personal stuff stays on the HDD at home.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I use Taptalk for all other forums but this one since the admin didn't bother to install Tapatalk plugin here. This one kinda sucks from mobile so I use my main desktop computer to post here.

·
Super Moderator
11,905 Posts
PC at home and office laptop when I'm on the road.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Smart phone. I probably will buy a new desktop machine soon...maybe. Ironic that large monitors are cheap now, big tvs are cheap now, yet small screens are the popular choice...As I post this from my iPhone

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I have a smart phone and an android tablet, but do all my foruming on my desktop or laptop.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know this thread is old, but I figured I would bump it up..

I just want to see if anything has changed..As far as TCCoA members preferred way of posting, or browsing the forums..

I noticed there seems to be a trend..More and more users getting away from using a computer to browse, or post on TCCoA..

Rayo..

·
Super Moderator
9,174 Posts
Nope, computers only here.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Still rocking the laptop/desktop for all my car forums. Only thing that has changed is the size of my screen.

I see no need to post from a 4" screen on my busted work provided IPhone and worry about whether or not I have a signal when I have a perfectly good 17" laptop to use. Why strain my eyes? I work with phones all day long so once I get home the phone gets thrown in the corner and ignored until the next day. Turning into a grumpy telecom guy I guess, lol...

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
My desktop, laptop, and when I'm out n about, my smart phone.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts