TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
well he's right about the car turning heads..... in the other direction...

·
Registered
668 Posts
First I was gonna say gross car art but as soon as I read "CUSTOM MADE VINYL GRAPHICS OF AN AZTEC SUNGOD IS ON THE HOOD WITH FLAMES ON THE SIDE." It is rice. eww If you are going to do graphics, paint them on.
Me personally I have this Skull and wings picture I am gonna put on my car and I will let you know, it will not be vinyl.

:zpuke: VINYL

Do it right next time Rice BOY!:zbash:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
"1996 FORD SUPERBIRD(T-BIRD)VERY FAST, HAS K&N AIR SYSTEM, HYPERTECH PERFORMANCE COMPUTER AND LOUD EXHAUST FOR THE MOST POWER THAT CAN BE PULLED. "

Sorry bozo, you didn't hardly add any power. There is much more to be had.

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I would not consider that rice.

He looks to be native american, and maybe displaying his native ancestry... Wasn't the Inca's Killed off?

Its not a Stripe.
Its not bright rellow.
Its not a bunch of Japeneese/Chinese letters

Does that say "Playboy Racing Missing the P" or "Katboy Racing" ??

·
Registered
397 Posts
I agree. It *is* bad, but it could be worse... I'm not a fan of the windshield thing at all, but the 96-97 bird isn't too bad of a canvas for those kind of those other grapics... Assuming the guy's incan. Otherwise, I'd still call it rice.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
WkStill said:

He looks to be native american, and maybe displaying his native ancestry... Wasn't the Inca's Killed off?

Its not a Stripe.
Its not bright rellow.

Does that say "Playboy Racing Missing the P" or "Katboy Racing" ??
I agree, It isn't "Rice" but it sure is Fugly!!! And with air filter located where it is, wouldn't it just suck in warm air?

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
I already have a K&N on my '95. If I chip it and hack my mufflers off, will I have a "Superbird", too? :leftright

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Only if you get a crappy chip.
Ok, I'll get one made by "Lays" instead of "Pringles". ;)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
WkStill said:

Its not a Stripe.
Its not bright rellow.
That's what I was thinking....nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestory. People don't post pics of car with the american flag on them because they are "rice".

However, he does have a ricer attitude. Thankfully he is selling it before it becomes rice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts