TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting a Mach 1 dohc crate this spring for a swap.. I am comfortable with everything but the electrical part of the task. I have read the other post on this forum and also looked thru the PDF write up. Parts look familiar but as far as splicing and knowing what I am really doing in that area it is not happening. I was wonder if there was anyone close to the Ohio area who would be wiling to lend a hand when it comes time...

Later,
jay

·
Registered
491 Posts
i can help with manual labor but wiring and all is not something with which i am very knowledgable. I am planning a DOHC engine buildup of my own, consisting of 03 dohc heads, my own built short block, all the requisite accessories, and a new 03 cobra KB kit . I still am researching all that is required but time/difficulty be damned, i'll still have my kb 03 cobra with less than half the cost.

·
Registered
491 Posts
oh yeah, just Pm me when you need the help, i'm only about an hour off and went by there to help slowride drop his motor but i got there too late so i turned around and left.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i got there late because i went all the way around 469 and got lost near columbia city, so we had to go all the way back through fort wayne and down 30 east to lima then to where you are, near elida. I have pics from the gas station right there on the corner, i'll post them tonight here. we went there, finally got there but wasted 4 hours, around 2:30-3:00 am. We flashed the lights but noone came out, and we didn't want to knock or honk the horn because we were worried we might get shot (i'm from texas, that's how i think).We didn't see any light on the edges of the garage door so we thought you went to bed, all we saw was a black thunderbird in the driveway and a honda shadow bike(nice bike). Anyways give me a holler when you need a hand, it only takes about 1h30m to get there.

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah if my silver bird was not in the drive we prolly were not working yet. I didn't get over there to work till after 3. Usually after I get done DJing or whatever.

Later,
jay

·
Registered
491 Posts
you STARTED at 3am?! hell, i should have waited five minutes, i would've been ok. Damnit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts