TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finially got myself another tbird I'm gonna do a slight buildup for daily driver use. I already got everything to do a hub swap on my bird. however Ive been looking at getting 05+ spec 20" fr500's...20x10 rear and 20x8.5 for the front. I see there are a few of you guys running stock takeoff's on your cars..but is there any way a 20x10 will sit in the rear with a 285mm on it? I dont see it hitting anything suspension wise, but I'm hoping it wont sit outside the fenders too much. Anyone care to photoshop a black 96/97 bird with black 20" fr500's link : http://www.americanmuscle.com/black-chrome-2005-fr500-wheel-20x10.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
you should have no problem getting a 285mm Tire to fit in the back thats what i run on my 19x9.5 with a 45mm offset which is at the fender so if yours is 36mm it will probably be at or close to fender otherwise you'll be sticking out a little bit. (I dont know if the hub swap will change the backspacing or not, take in consideration that my measurements are with the tbird hubs).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts