TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I am trying to throw together the funds neccessary for my 89 XR-7, the goin is slow, and I need to get it as fast as possible, so uhh, does anyone wanna donate to the fund, if so, PM me and I will send you info, I know this sounds a little sketchy, but I gotta get this car, and I can send you photos of my license and me, and my pay stubbs, everyone would get payed back, I just need to some help to move this along faster.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
no offense or anything intended here. But this is how stuff like that whole "issue" with Jstaib gets started.

I'm not implying that you wouldnt pay people back or anything of that nature. But This could get ugly if you're not careful.

·
Registered
946 Posts
if you're the kind of guy that is asking for donations on here i would not recommend a credit loan or credit card.....jmo.

·
Registered
285 Posts
If you want it bad enough you do with out .

I once, feeling the need for speed, let the power bill go to finish putting an evil:zdevil: BIG BLOCK in a Camaro I use to have.

No lights at my house but; DAMN, THAT BIG BLOCK WAS KILLER :beek:

All things good will come to those who wait.

Fuel man~~~

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, wow, I have a job, however it is McDonald's, and I have no real bills to let go, sorry, this was a half jest half serious post, IF anyone wants to help me fulfill my dream of owning a rare precious XR-7, they can PM me for some info, otherwise, joke away, and I will pay people back, the reason I posted this is I need to QUICKLY acquire the money, my goal is 3k, 2 for the car, 1 for expenses of driving home, and I can't acquire that too quickly at my current rate, which SUCKS. So, a little clarification there. So in anybody wants to help, wellllll......You know where the PM button is:D

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IT DOESN'T MATTER, HE SOLD THE CAR, I guess if you wanna help me build a fund for the future XR-7, go ahead.

·
Registered
239 Posts
How about you just wait

my first car was a 82 camaro with a 305. It didn' t work the damn thing was so ****ty i barely got it to school and back. What did i do i waited. Next i got my 96, i could only afford the 3.8l and what did i do i waited. then i hit a deer and now i have two cars. (one with a minor bit of damage-like airbags) and one is a v8. Granted their is a **** load of stuff i want to do to it, but i dont have the money and she runs right now so i'll just wait..

you should do the same

tony

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am waiting, but I am still a little bummed, that car would be a dream, I could always swap an auto to a manual, but I really wanna find one that is all original, that seemed like a sure thing, oh well, I am lookin for another one, and maybe a T/A or F/B, or a truck, or hell, even just another plain cat, maybe a 5.0 or 4.6 though, thanks all for your support, lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts