TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't Be Mad LOVE RICERS!!!

uh - found a 98 acura GSR (red) with 9k on it! what sux though is its auto. Now its been rolled but no broken glass hood, door, both quarter panels and a fender needs fixed. but all cosmetic it apparentlly drives REALLY nice... and still even smells new! they usually go for 11 - 13 g's I could get it for 4 - 5 g's do you think I should???
NO I WON'T SELL MY ONE SC AT LEAST THOUGH!!!

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I would personally, just dont put a rediculously large spoiler on it, altezza's, fart tip, etc. you can make it fast...just dont try and make it look fast.. ;)

but i'd say go for it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RICER

NO BIG SPOILERS ON THERE - that's ugh Alteeza's are OUT of the question - I just am hoping it will save me some gas (most likely not) but at least for my daily driver to keep the miles down on the SC. yeah whenever I see those damn HUGE tips I have to resist the urge to go up and stand on it...

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Re: Don't Be Mad LOVE RICERS!!!

Bacondoggy said:
uh - found a 98 acura GSR (red) with 9k on it! what sux though is its auto. Now its been rolled but no broken glass hood, door, both quarter panels and a fender needs fixed. but all cosmetic it apparentlly drives REALLY nice... and still even smells new! they usually go for 11 - 13 g's I could get it for 4 - 5 g's do you think I should???
NO I WON'T SELL MY ONE SC AT LEAST THOUGH!!!
I love GSR's........but ....it's been ROLLED?????? that can't be good..

also, an auto GSR would not be as much fun as the 5 spd...that's for sure....
4 cyl + auto = BAD combination...

·
Registered
239 Posts
small car + roll = one ****ed up frame

MAKE SURE THE FRAME IS STRAIGHT

no sense trying to fix it if new parts wont even bolt on right

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELL HERE YOU GO

Oneka (owner) she sounds about hogh 20's - nice voice :znanner: lives 1 1/2 hrs away I was gonna go up Sat. to take a look at it. She got it in Miami for $4900 paid $500 to ship it up. She had it for years - I guess it just sat for a while... Apparentlly some guy rolled it from racing (on the passenger side) the hood rear is perfect - the pass. side (door fender and quarter panel) are damaged. AND the roof. I asked her about it she said t looks like the roof was "shifted". well is may seem as if someone might have to put on on from another acura??? But the moonroof glass is fine- she said it got pushed up from it. It sounds like the frame might be messed up. But these go for like 13 g's and I was hoping to get it for 4 g's....... What should I look for and should I offer less maybe? I know the engine itself is worth alomst that... And to think - it only has 9000 ORIGONAL MILES!!! ooh she said the car smells new!Now she said she can't show me pics because its covered in snow. But she will dig it out and have it ready for Saturday... She said I could test drive it - it runs PERFECT the engine and interior are IMMACULATE and I believe it for only having 9,000 miles... Anyone know how much this will cost (roughly) for someone who can install parts, paint things (thanks dad), etc. I know certain things I won't be able to do any it will need a body shop to possibly straihten things and whatnot. Fender - NO PROBLEM. but rear panels..... door... HOOD.... grrrr how much should I pay I don't mind driving it messed up... I could just take a hammer and beat the $#it out of it and make a new fashion statement - you know get it painted rean nice the get some ground effects - melt the plastic make it look oh so ghetto.... :zdevil: :bangwall: any imput much appriciated....... what should I look for?

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
please dont post a thread in another forum to link them to THIS thread....

anyway, I been thinking about it...I DONT think that the vehicle you are looking at is a GS-R. Real GS-R's have 5 speed manual transmissions....

The GS-R (along w/ the Type R) are VERY high strung engines.....I do not believe that an automatic would be able to make a GS-R engine perform well...

**edit**

1998 Integra

**edit**

1 - 7 of 7 Posts