TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow did i get pissed the other day when i brought my 5 gal lawn mowing jug up to BP. I brought 10 bucks with me and with gas being 1.88 i figured it would be more than enough... maybe i could even get a Mt. Dew. boy was i wrong ended up getting charged $10.73 for LESS.... thats right... LESS than 5 gals. I was just standing there filling it up and turned around to see that i had already rung up more money than i had and it wasn't even full. Also, before you say that there is a fill level on smaller gas jugs.... by full i meant not to the fill level yet. it was about an inch BELOW the fill level and the pump said i had gotten 5.63 gals. The guy at the counter was no help....

F BP

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Palmguy said:
That sucks, but it's not true of all BPs...I go to a BP half the time in Orlando and I've never had reason to question their accuracy...
I go to BP all the time. BP in Port Charlotte on 776/771 by Publix sells premium for $1.99.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Al_Florida said:
I go to BP all the time. BP in Port Charlotte on 776/771 by Publix sells premium for $1.99.
I've been going there for a couple of weeks now; only if I'm working at the golf course because it's pretty close...that's Port Charlotte though? I'd consider that Englewood or at least Gulf Cove, it's on the west side of the Myakka ;)

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Palmguy said:

I've been going there for a couple of weeks now; only if I'm working at the golf course because it's pretty close...that's Port Charlotte though? I'd consider that Englewood or at least Gulf Cove, it's on the west side of the Myakka ;)
Their receipt says Pookey's Mart - Port Charlotte. Publix has PC on their receipt too. You're right though, it should be Gulf Cove.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts